Sunday, April 28, 2013

MGRP

I'm not really sure how to do this blogging thing. I'm still learning so for now I have posted all my entries here, but I'll come back and fix this as soon as possible.


A Speech
Arrow_down2
This is my speech for ASB VP this year, I feel that it is relevant because it reflects my desire to be a leader and work towards the happiness of others.
Page_white SPEECH.docx
Some Goals of Mine.....
Arrow_down2

Things To Do:
  1. Graduate High School
  2. Go to College
  3. Get my degree
  4. Start working
  5. Save up money
  6. Buy a house
  7. Help family
  8. Donate to charity
  9. Make a name for myself
  10. Leave an impact on the world
Stream Of Consciousness
Arrow_down2
I'm not really sure what I was thinking, but I looked at a bunch of nature pictures so I think that reminded me of the tree I planted today at my aunt's house. And I drew the life stuff from there I guess. It's strange to see how my mind works. By the way it's sideways.
Roads
Arrow_down2
It’s a long road ahead
Twisting, turning, always moving
Sometimes in circles it goes
All around there are many roads,
Some run next to, others cross over
Some run under, others into,
But each heads off to its own place.
Some run into the sunset
Some run into the night,
Some are roads sit unfinished,
Some being built, others crumbling,
Which way to go, which way to go?



No comments:

Post a Comment